PDA

View Full Version : Getting mods/cc to show up

awesomechicken
24th Sep 2014, 11:07 PM
I'm having problems with getting some mods to work in my game, namely Shimrod's camera and the 2 dresses Amaryll converted.

Regarding the dresses I have a bunch of other pieces of cc in my game, both from here and that I have converted myself, that show up just fine. So the problem is with those 2 dresses specifically.

And I don't think Shimrod's camera should be a problem. I have Grim's core and Treeag's testingcheats installed and they both work fine. The weird thing is that it seems only part of the camera mod is working; it doesn't get caught up in cliffs anymore like it used to and I can go beyond the walls and the docks but I can't zoom in close or tilt the camera upwards.

I followed all the instructions exactly since I have an on-again/off-again relationship with TSM and tend to install and uninstall it quite often so I can't see what could be the problem here. Can anybody help me?

bluegenjutsu
25th Sep 2014, 12:11 AM
Make sure that you don't have the camera clamp chosen in your game options menu. That will force your camera to not be able to tilt upwards.

awesomechicken
25th Sep 2014, 12:18 AM
Make sure that you don't have the camera clamp chosen in your game options menu. That will force your camera to not be able to tilt upwards.

Camera clamp? That's a thing? I feel so stupid now...
It totally works! Thank you so much!

bluegenjutsu
25th Sep 2014, 12:22 PM
You're welcome! I was having the same problem as you before and then remembered about that option in game options.