PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to create Flooring?

playful
18th Oct 2014, 8:29 PM
Hi, my apologies if this has been asked elsewhere. I have seen that a few people have been successful in creating floors and was wondering if anyone knew what steps they may have taken to create them? Is it overly complicated in the sense that waiting for S4Studio would be better?

Snaitf
18th Oct 2014, 10:34 PM
Hi, my apologies if this has been asked elsewhere. I have seen that a few people have been successful in creating floors and was wondering if anyone knew what steps they may have taken to create them? Is it overly complicated in the sense that waiting for S4Studio would be better?

Right now, it involves hex editing, so it can be fairly complicated if you are not used to it. Personally, I would wait for either WallEz or S4Studio to support floors, it shouldn't be long (hopefully).

Srikandi
19th Oct 2014, 1:53 AM
WallEz will have it later today :)

mustluvcatz
19th Oct 2014, 2:23 AM
Later today? As in tomorrow, depending on where you live? (Today's pretty close to over where I live.) Either way, guess I'll hold off on the walls I just finished, since matching flooring for them would be awesome.

granthes
19th Oct 2014, 3:25 AM
Later today? As in tomorrow, depending on where you live? (Today's pretty close to over where I live.) Either way, guess I'll hold off on the walls I just finished, since matching flooring for them would be awesome.

Version 0.1.2 of WallEz now supports floor tiles.

See http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=455

mustluvcatz
19th Oct 2014, 3:30 AM
It's still today, so yay! Later today it was. :D Awesome. WallEz is a nifty little program (even if I did have problems with the xml part of it at first) and it's sure to be even niftier now. Thank you!

playful
19th Oct 2014, 7:58 PM
Awesome news! Can't wait! Because no, I cannot hex edit hehe :)