PDA

View Full Version : "Strings_ENG_US.package" (and other language resources)

Bellany
22nd Oct 2014, 5:15 AM
Hello all!
Can anyone share his/her "Strings_ENG_US.package" file (updated to 1th october patch), please? I can't get my own because of stupid region locks. I would be very greatful, without it I'm stuck with game with neither native nor English languages. It's horrible. :cry:

Inge Jones
22nd Oct 2014, 8:23 AM
You have PM

Bellany
22nd Oct 2014, 5:05 PM
Thank you! It's working like a charm. :)

pinketamine
21st Dec 2014, 9:43 PM
I've got a PDF with the Strings SPA ES file text, for those of you who have your game in Spanish an don't know how to find your files. I just thought I could share it here.

not4you
30th Dec 2014, 10:32 AM
Hi! I beg you to share "Strings_ENG_US.package" file (updated to 16th december patch), I have file updated to 4th november patch, so a lot of phrases are missing. I don't like to play with native language. Thank you in advance

audioromance
31st Dec 2014, 2:53 AM
Here you go: http://speedy.sh/B9Pu5/Strings-ENG-US.package

Crystalline~
31st Dec 2014, 8:53 PM
Thanks, i needed this file too <3

not4you
2nd Jan 2015, 12:17 PM
thank you very much!

Harukotyan
12th Jan 2015, 9:00 AM
Here you go: http://speedy.sh/B9Pu5/Strings-ENG-US.package

Thank you so much! I hate playing sims any other language than English :rolleyes:

montana
14th Jan 2015, 2:48 PM
Could someone who's bought Outdoor Retreat upload the updated file? Thanks!

ficoman
15th Jan 2015, 3:48 AM
I need it too, after a complete reinstall nothing changed,it has downloaded Strings_ENG_US.package date modified 08/01/2015 same as before.
Do you guys have a different mod date?

plasticbox
18th Jan 2015, 9:07 PM
Moving to Create > Resources.

FakeHousesRealAwesome
29th Jan 2015, 8:07 AM
Kind of late to the party here, but it looks like at least couple people are still wanting the strings package for Outdoor Retreat: @ficoman @montana

The one in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Data\Client is the same one I believe was already shared, with the modified date of 8/1, but C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\GP01 has its own strings package. Attaching it here.

ficoman
3rd Feb 2015, 7:00 PM
thx a lot
anyway these are the same files i have and i can still see some loading tips with codes.
Is it happening to me only?
Let's hope today's patch solves it

TBlacksmith
10th Feb 2015, 4:28 PM
Can anyone share it again? (for a new version of the game. 1.4.83.1010) :)

arlekin_nox
12th Feb 2015, 11:49 AM
Please, somebody share a new version.

ficoman
24th Feb 2015, 7:17 AM
http://www.filedropper.com/ts4strings

this is the latest perfectly working.

knife_killer
26th Mar 2015, 8:18 PM
Can anyone share the latest String file patch 1.5.139.1020 version which has basements etc. for me?

Harukotyan
27th Mar 2015, 8:25 PM
I'd second the request, please.

plasticbox
28th Mar 2015, 5:51 AM
Attached is the one from 1.5.139.

Harukotyan
28th Mar 2015, 8:10 AM
Thank you soooo much! *rushing to play the game*

knife_killer
28th Mar 2015, 5:21 PM
Attached is the one from 1.5.139.

THANK YOU! :D

knife_killer
31st Mar 2015, 11:11 AM
Please anyone have TS4 GTW English string?

Harukotyan
31st Mar 2015, 6:50 PM
That would be awesome, please. I feel like Russian EA employees were translating the game using Stylus. The language is almost unbearable Т__Т

Harukotyan
2nd Apr 2015, 11:03 AM
Well, for anyone who may need it - English strings for G2W expansion. This one works fine for me. Hope it will be useful. ;)

Zervana
2nd Apr 2015, 12:11 PM
Can anyone else please upload the english text package for G2W? Harukotyan's file doesn't work for me unfortunately, all strings are blank(
Maybe they are just expansion strings, if so, how do I add them to existing ones?

Thanks for your help in advance)

Edit: Ok, I got it. There are different string files for game packs and expansions. For anyone wondering, they are located in GP01 for Outdoor retreat and EP01 for G2W in your Sims folder.

plasticbox
9th May 2015, 7:19 PM
Merging with existing thread in Create.

pollini
9th May 2015, 7:21 PM
thank you, but with this title of post i don't know if work, cause i need another file.

Can anyone share his/her "Strings_ITA_IT.package" in "\The Sims 4\Data\Client"
I would be very greatful
Thanks.

Lowezar
18th Jun 2015, 8:00 PM
Sorry for necro-ing this thread, but could you please share a link to that existing thread? I searched as best as I could, but without forum-wide search and with 30-second timeouts I couldn't find the right section/keywords in over an hour now. Google doesn't seem to find any other topics about this either.

plasticbox
18th Jun 2015, 10:50 PM
By "existing thread" I meant THIS thread .. the one we are posting in right now. The (now deleted) post above mine had originally been posted elsewhere and I merged the two. Sorry if that was confusing.

Lowezar
19th Jun 2015, 8:46 AM
Ah! Sorry, it was. In that case, could anyone share the latest english files please? The ones linked on the first page don't work anymore :(

...Or maybe they do, just located another file with locale in its name, __Installer/GDFBinary. Maybe I need that one too.

Navid.a
20th Jun 2015, 1:33 PM
Hi everyone,
I bought my game from Russia and i want play it in English. So I changed the Registry keys but game needs Strings_ENG_US.package files to Show UI Texts. so Does someone can send them to me (with file locations)? (just Search Strings_ENG_US.package in your game)

\The Sims 4\GP01
\The Sims 4\EP01
\The Sims 4\SP01
\The Sims 4\Delta\GP01
\The Sims 4\Delta\SP01
\The Sims 4\SP02
\The Sims 4\Data\Client
\The Sims 4\Delta\EP01

Thanks

My Game Ver. is 1.8.61.1020 and I have All Packs... Help Please!

plasticbox
21st Jun 2015, 4:15 AM
Merging with existing thread.

azoresman
5th Jul 2015, 2:17 AM
Hi everyone,
I bought my game from Russia and i want play it in English. So I changed the Registry keys but game needs Strings_ENG_US.package files to Show UI Texts. so Does someone can send them to me (with file locations)? (just Search Strings_ENG_US.package in your game)

\The Sims 4\GP01
\The Sims 4\EP01
\The Sims 4\SP01
\The Sims 4\Delta\GP01
\The Sims 4\Delta\SP01
\The Sims 4\SP02
\The Sims 4\Data\Client
\The Sims 4\Delta\EP01

Thanks

My Game Ver. is 1.8.61.1020 and I have All Packs... Help Please!

Here you go.

Lowezar
7th Jul 2015, 8:58 AM
Thank you, azoresman!

kez-muff
11th Jul 2015, 11:50 PM
Hi, does anyone have the latest Strings files from the July 9th Patch for all that packs?

Harukotyan
17th Jul 2015, 10:55 PM
Up requesting ENG strings for 1.9.80.1020 game version + Spa Day, please.

CrackHD
26th Jul 2015, 1:19 PM
+1. Really need it!

Harukotyan
28th Jul 2015, 12:11 PM
Ok, guys. I thought that asking for strings would be faster but in the end a couple of days of VPN game downloading and reinstalling experiments still turned out to be the fastest way. I finally managed to force my game updating and installing in English so here are the strings for the latest patch and Spa Day pack.

CrackHD
28th Jul 2015, 6:29 PM
So, are you trying to say that if i ve bought game with non-american/eu IP address, re-downloading game from same Origin account but with another IP will download english localization?

DarkWalker
12th Aug 2015, 6:06 PM
So, are you trying to say that if i ve bought game with non-american/eu IP address, re-downloading game from same Origin account but with another IP will download english localization?

You can right-click on the game on Origin and select "Game Properties..."; inside you should find an option to change the language (well, if your version of the game is supposed to include multiple languages). After you change the language, it will automatically repair the game and download the language files for all your content in the language you selected.

AFAIK, any language restriction is supposed to be tied to your CD-Key (or equivalent for digital purchases) rather than where you are downloading from, but I'm not completely sure.

For reference, by Brazilian version can download the language files for all 17 languages the game has been translated to. Just for kicks, I've tried setting the game to Japanese, German, and Portuguese (I usually play in English), and it worked just fine.

simalary44
26th Aug 2015, 3:08 PM
If anyone needs the ones for the 1.10.57.1020 Patch, all up to date, Outdoor Retreat (GP01), Get to Work (EP01), Luxury Party Stuff (SP01), Perfect Patio Stuff (SP02), Spa Day (GP02), and Cool Kitchen Stuff (SP03), with BG to CKS.

VikingStormtrooper
12th Sep 2015, 10:28 PM
thank you, but with this title of post i don't know if work, cause i need another file.

Can anyone share his/her "Strings_ITA_IT.package" in "\The Sims 4\Data\Client"
I would be very greatful
Thanks.

Here it is! The Italian version is now online (fanne buon uso, eh :D)!

Zervana
26th Sep 2015, 11:12 AM
Hi, guys!

Can anyone upload english language pack for the latest patch please? Greatly appreciated!

Harukotyan
15th Nov 2015, 4:33 PM
Guys, I have my language settings changed from ru_RU to en_US in regedit and all strings updated for English. But today when I tried to run the game I've got the following message "The current user is not entitled to run The Sims 4 in the installed languageā€. Now the game starts only if the language is set to Russian. Can anyone confirm the same issue with using English strings please?

Harukotyan
16th Nov 2015, 11:05 AM
So these are English strings for latest patch plus all existing expansions and SPs + GPs. But please can anyone with regional digital download confirm that the game is still playable when language is set to English? :!: :!: :!: I can't play mine after the latest patch.

plasticbox
16th Nov 2015, 9:43 PM
With that issue you should perhaps post in Discussion > Help rather than here, or of course on the official forums.

Enki
20th Nov 2015, 1:34 AM
As requested by plasticbox for reference the german strings:

Harukotyan
6th Dec 2015, 10:26 AM
English strings for December 4th patch plus all existing expansions and SPs + GPs for those who need them.

Harukotyan
11th Dec 2015, 1:26 PM
Just a quick bump. Could anyone, please, be so kind and share the English strings for Get Together?

plasticbox
11th Dec 2015, 4:09 PM
Here is the package I have in /Delta/EP02 -- I don't know whether that's the whole thing or perhaps just a stripped-down set, but it does contain strings that will never occur in a Base game (I don't have EP02) so it looks like it might be the actual EP strings.

headsvk
20th Dec 2015, 4:22 PM
Latest version for Mac someone? Thanks

Mary_Kroha
10th Feb 2016, 7:35 AM
Hello! Could anyone share English strings for latest patch with all packs? Thanks!
EDIT: Nevermind, bought eng version via VPN. I really can't understand why EA doesn't allow just buy English language pack for region locked games.

kez-muff
24th Mar 2016, 11:09 PM
Hey, does anyone have the English string pack from the latest patch? kind of impossible to do the grow fruit challenge without it....

kez-muff
24th Mar 2016, 11:42 PM
Cancel that, fixed it with the instructions on this link - http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/11/codes-instead-of-text/

alex71
6th May 2016, 10:47 PM
I need to translate all to greek language eny one can help me? how to get the file to translate .stbl file to greek and put it back to .pakege file?
i try with s4pe_0.4.3-beta in win 10 but it didnt work

azoresman
7th May 2016, 12:53 AM
I need to translate all to greek language eny one can help me? how to get the file to translate .stbl file to greek and put it back to .pakege file?
i try with s4pe_0.4.3-beta in win 10 but it didnt work
Try this tool >> http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=564576
You will have to extract the various String tables from every EP GP you have.
This can be done with S4pe (Extract to package) or just make a copy.

Geany
8th May 2016, 10:06 AM
Hi, does anyone have the English string pack from the latest patch? I have not possibility to buy English version. :(
Thank you in advance

hockeychick216
17th Jun 2016, 6:46 PM
I'm having some issues with social interactions with employees for my restaurant for Dine Out. Whenever I try to use any of the managing interactions, there is only a blue restaurant symbol showing but no words. This can be very frustrating if I'm actually trying to manage my business. I don't know if this is a language string issue, but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone can help. Thanks! http://i.imgur.com/S3WE0Zc.jpg

la_Maladie
8th Dec 2016, 11:54 AM
Hello, can anybody gave me English string pack for the latest version?

Diffevair
17th Jan 2018, 10:24 AM
Hey, can someone send me last string_ENG after updates?