PDA

View Full Version : Saving a room to the gallery

veil
14th Nov 2014, 4:03 AM
Every time I try, just the walls/floors of the room get saved to the gallery, but none of the appliances/furniture. I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Volvenom
14th Nov 2014, 12:00 PM
This is probably not the right place to ask, I would try the main discussion forum in a silly questions or perhaps even start a new thread. I'm not sure builders would bother with just rooms ...

plasticbox
14th Nov 2014, 4:59 PM
Why not? It is a build mode issue, it's not off topic here.

I have no experience with either rooms or the gallery .. all I know is that the move objects on cheat sometimes leads to problems with items from saved lots disappearing (or being moved to the household inventory); if you have that, maybe try without it?

artrui
30th Nov 2014, 7:37 PM
I have this problem, too. But one time, I have removed all mods and cc. Then, it works!

Marina
30th Nov 2014, 10:46 PM
Hello.
I had the same issue. Moved TwistedMexi's moveobjects mod to a safe place and it works fine.
Remember to put again the mod in the game's folder. If you don't have the moveobjects mod, do as artrui says, moving temporarily mods to a temp folder.

melbrewer367
10th Dec 2014, 4:46 AM
You don't need to remove twistedmexi's mod. Just type 'tm.moveobjects off' into the cheat menu first. Then place/save/etc. Then when you're done you can type in 'tm.moveobjects on' to turn it back on. Also, if you try to place a room that has a taller wall then what you currently have it will mess up. So, if you know the wall is level med or high, use the wall tool and just draw a small strip of wall and make it taller, then place your room.