PDA

View Full Version : Testers Wanted: New Default Swimwear and Nude Larger Breast Meshes

MasterShake2003
1st Apr 2005, 5:28 AM
I've been working on these for awhile, and I'm finally pretty happy with them. These meshes will change the afbodyswimwear andafbodynaked meshes. I've only tested them with the Maxis provided swimwear and they seem to work ok. I have pics posted here. I will post the bikinis here, and just to be safe I will post the nude meshes and pics in the Adult Skins forum. I'll put the like in here once I have the thread started. I hope you all like them, I've downloaded alot of things from this site and feel like it's time to give something back. A HUGE thank you goes to aardvarkasm for his/her tutorial on mesh editing in MilkShape 3D.

Just unrar these files into your My Documents\EA Games\TheSims2\Downloads
directory and your good to go.

Also, Criticism is the best way to improve your skills, so please let me know what you think, Thanks :D

RavingMadSim
1st Apr 2005, 5:34 AM
very nice... I like it !! Looks really good

AlienTheMighty
1st Apr 2005, 6:30 AM
It won't let me go to the adult forum.I was born 1980

AlienTheMighty
1st Apr 2005, 6:31 AM
Or how old do you have to b?

AlienTheMighty
1st Apr 2005, 6:36 AM
Wait I fixed it.

indyzone
1st Apr 2005, 11:05 AM
Would u be kind enough to tell me how u managed to fix the problem? cause, I'm getting the same problem here. Thanks.

thebestdoublebassplayer
1st Apr 2005, 11:33 AM
it wont let me in too

test tube baby
1st Apr 2005, 11:42 AM
I will give it a try. Thank you!

Check out the latest houses at the neighborhood.
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_neighborhood/

youngcub
2nd Apr 2005, 5:58 AM
Okay I was born in 55, so I know I'm old enough for anything but too old for many things, what's the problem.

Thanks...Jacqui Young

MSIDHPURA
2nd Apr 2005, 12:30 PM
I was born in 1972 and I also cannot get into the adult forum,

Rari
2nd Apr 2005, 2:50 PM
You have to add your Birthday in your Profile again ;)
Once you did when you registered, but you have to do that again to see the adult Forums. I've had the same problem some time ago ;)

MasterShake2003
11th Apr 2005, 2:57 AM
This file is only a mesh not a texture file, that's why the filesize is so small. There really is no "graphics" to a mesh...BUT, when you start making skins and such, since there are actuall images in those files, the file size is going to increase dramatically. If you're using Adobe Photoshop, when you save images as a JPEG you have the option to select the image quality before you save. Everything doesn't have to be the max quality either, a 7 or 8 JPEG quality image is the quality you see in my attachments...I hope I'm making sense to you. Anyother questions, just ask me. BUT, for future reference, this question really shouldn't be in this post (veterans here call it "hijacking" (when you change the subject in a thread to something completely off topic). Tech questions like this should be put in the Skinning Questions area or you should start your own thread :D I'll forgive you this time LOL, but NEXT time, your pants will be pulled down and you will be spanked with MOON ROCKS!!!! :D

valenlocke
22nd Apr 2005, 4:45 PM
I was born in 1984... I'm 20 and my sister laughs at me whenever I hide behind my pillows whenever there's a love scene on TV... anyway, I've been trying to alter meshes and all and I haven't the slightest idea how to do it... I mean I've used SimPE, then Mikshape... I was stuck in Milkshape 'coz I haven't used that program yet... Moon rocks... Good work, yeah? I'll try it out...

indyzone
26th Apr 2005, 4:06 AM
This seems like a silly question to ask but here goes. I cannot seem to find the adult forum on the site. Please help me out. Thanks.

MasterShake2003
26th Apr 2005, 4:10 AM
You can find the answer to that question in the Site Help and FAQ sections. There are several threads pertaining to that

indyzone
27th Apr 2005, 5:55 AM
Sorry to bother again but, a link to the adult section is much appriciated. I looked at the FAQ and Help but no leeds found on adult section. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong section. Thanks.

s_floer
28th Apr 2005, 12:47 AM
I cant find anything about the adult forum either. A link would really be good?

NecroVenomm
28th Apr 2005, 12:55 AM
Hey Buddy Christ that looks pretty good. Keep up the good work!

MasterShake2003
1st May 2005, 9:58 PM
It is against the rules of the forum to post a link in a regular post to an adult post, all I can tell you is enter your birthdate in your profile, then you can get to the adult forums

iamajd
18th May 2005, 1:57 AM
And when you're editing your profile, be sure to click the box right under your birthday that allows you to see the adult threads. That will fix most everybodies problems. Awesome mesh MasterShake, and freakin cool avatar... but what's the spanked with moon rocks thing from??

MasterShake2003
26th May 2005, 8:37 AM
just like my name, it's from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, it's a quote from the Mooninites. Check out adult swim on cartoon network Sun-Thurs at 11 pm I think.

pipergirl
27th May 2005, 9:11 AM
Very nice Work now If i only had my own personal meshers I would be set :D

arwebduff
28th May 2005, 1:48 AM
thank you! all my girl sims started to look the same!

Lady M.
17th Jun 2005, 5:19 PM
I haven't been here for a while, great to see what has been done while I wasn't here.. downloading now

PS: iamajd, where did u get that pic? loving it!!

Casey_210
22nd Jun 2005, 9:57 AM
I have to ask Lady M, is that a new water bed your trying out in your avatar,lol

JoKBrasil
24th Jun 2005, 2:44 AM
I was looking for this.

LuckyHeather
18th Jul 2005, 11:32 AM
You did a very awesome job!

roxy99
19th Aug 2005, 3:02 AM
I cannot find the link to the adult section of the forum either. Would it be such a bother to simply post a link here? Is it some kind of secret?

svetlana
27th Nov 2005, 7:16 PM
thank you!

Bennpau
13th Jan 2006, 11:39 PM
I figured I would take this time and skip a few steps and just tell Mastershake that I love everything you/he does. I'm a larger breasted female and it makes me happy that my character and others, have that option as well.

Janel

mona_moss99
20th Jan 2006, 6:28 PM
I was born 1963, my son got me into sims and he found this site and i watched him and join up. Is there a way anyone can private message me the link into the adult forums? I wanna download and tease my son with some of the.. "Finer" things from the adult section hahaha

rone4000
9th Nov 2006, 11:24 PM
:D great work

also i have a question on the adult forums ( feel bad for asking when it may be obvious what the answer is) Uh, there is no box under my birthday when i go to edit my profile :( and i was born in 1972 so.....help?

alpha_4010
20th Nov 2006, 9:46 PM
YES! it's unrealistic to think everyone is an A cup!! grrr maxis and your trying to be all family friendly.

RandomVisiter
19th Dec 2006, 7:35 PM
X.X I also can't seem to find the box under Birthday. Can someone PLEASE tell how to find the way to Adult Forums?

-love-sims-2-
17th May 2007, 5:45 AM
where is the adult forum?!

alfacruzer
22nd Jun 2007, 2:01 AM
Nice Work.

I cant get into adult forums and i was born in 1987.
Can someone PM me the link?

Kronon
30th Jul 2007, 9:25 PM
Can someone PM me the link to the adult forum? I can't find the tick box. Thanks in advance.

HPSimsGal
9th Dec 2011, 1:07 AM
The breasts look too big. Maybe trying to downsize them a bit? Can yo please also add a little more to the backside please? I love the idea!! Thanks!