PDA

View Full Version : Testers Wanted: Bobbling's EP-Ready Film Industry, Maid Careers

p00jkins
1st Apr 2005, 2:08 PM
Note: Thanks BoaConstrictor for testing the EP Ready career in the original game with the Sims 2 University. Apparently, EP Ready careers work with the original game as well. So there is no need for 2 different types. Original game users may redownload (but please delete the old career files) or just continue the ones they were using.

I know some people have requested some of Bobbling's careers to the updated for the EP. I got his/her permission to do it myself and have posted for all of you who want it as well.

For more info on the careers itself, go to the respective career threads originally started:

Film Industry - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=31740&highlight=film

Maid - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=35589&highlight=cleaning

*Note* Please delete the old files before using this one. Also i did NOT correct any spelling errors etc since thats not in my jurisdiction.

EDIT to add: Please do not PM me with messages to send you ep ready versions of other peoples' careers. If you want to make specific requests for custom careers made by people who are now missing in action, please request here only.

baronstefan
2nd Apr 2005, 6:26 AM
Fantastic! Keep up the good work. DL now.

mrssevsnape
4th Apr 2005, 6:11 AM
This is fantastic. Now I can get my star simmies back to their previous career (pre-University). Thank you.

p00jkins
7th Apr 2005, 11:09 AM
Yup, but there are flaws in the maid career, for some reason the whole 2 level job doesnt work very well. I havent tested the whole career in my game though, so im not 100% sure about it.

tinkerbell1979
11th Apr 2005, 3:49 AM
thanx for updating these for the ep

HoneyCat1992
16th Apr 2005, 1:09 AM
I'll wait while you fix up the maid career. But very nice!

p00jkins
16th Apr 2005, 4:46 AM
I'm not going to be fixing it since its Bobbling's job..

supersimshack
1st May 2005, 10:50 AM
You could download FilmIndustry.zip to open the tga files, and to replace the icons of FilmIndustry career package using SimPE.

simmygurl
31st May 2005, 6:43 PM
Hey again Pooj! I lovce your work and I think you are a legend in the making!

Your my new Bezzie- Even though I don't know you!

Rock Chick Punk Princess! Thats me!

All because you are small doesn't neccesarily mean ou think small. All because you are big doesnt neccesarily mean your better!

lisette3
29th Sep 2005, 3:46 PM
Was wondering if this is Nightlife compatible or possible to make compatible? If so, would love to have it. Thanks!

pabloescm
2nd Oct 2005, 12:09 AM
i would like to know if this career is compatible with NL.

SuperFly
2nd Oct 2005, 5:50 PM
lisette3 and pabloescm- Yes, they are Nightlife compatible.

Steelersdude2000
15th Oct 2005, 2:53 PM
how much does the top of the film industry make?

stacey-lee
17th Nov 2006, 8:22 AM
does this work with pets

stacey-lee
7th Jan 2007, 12:43 AM
is there anyone who knows if this career is compatible with pets much thanks

Debby1957
1st Dec 2021, 9:47 PM
Thank you.