PDA

View Full Version : SOLVED How can I create empty pools?

kohav1003
13th Jun 2016, 5:45 PM
Hey,
I saw a picture on tumblr of an empty swimming pool on the ground (it was sims 4 for sure) but I couldn't find it
I was wondering if anyone knows how to create one?

Inge Jones
13th Jun 2016, 7:16 PM
You could make a basement room and remove its ceiling, paint the inside like pool walls.

kohav1003
13th Jun 2016, 7:25 PM
You could make a basement room and remove its ceiling, paint the inside like pool walls.

I tried, but it's not possible to delete ground parts, I also tried to make a pool and somehow delete the water but it's not possible too (I'm kinda new to the whole sims 4 building methods so I'm still finding out what's possible and what isn't)

Inge Jones
13th Jun 2016, 7:34 PM
What you do is go into the basement, and select the room so that you get the white arrows and room height thingy. Then pageup to get up one level, and you should see a yellow square on the ground which shows the size of the basement room. Now I can't quite remember exactly, but you either hover over the yellow outline or inside it and there should be a little popup you can click to remove floor or remove ceiling or something.

kohav1003
14th Jun 2016, 1:57 PM
What you do is go into the basement, and select the room so that you get the white arrows and room height thingy. Then pageup to get up one level, and you should see a yellow square on the ground which shows the size of the basement room. Now I can't quite remember exactly, but you either hover over the yellow outline or inside it and there should be a little popup you can click to remove floor or remove ceiling or something.

It worked!!! Thanks for detailing, it turned out pretty nice and just perfect for the grungy lot I was making <3
http://s31.postimg.org/ojkqffwjf/06_14_16_3_54_04_PM.png