PDA

View Full Version : (WCIF) Sims 3 Store Outfit Conversions to Teens?

Metalgirl3135
8th Jan 2021, 3:34 AM
Has anyone uploaded any of these outfits for TFs?

Wojtek
8th Jan 2021, 2:03 PM
There are a lot of adult-teen and adult-elder conversions on this blog. I hope you find what you're looking for.
https://simplexsims.blogspot.com

sweetdevil
8th Jan 2021, 9:51 PM
I have the Petals one (pink dress) planned for a future teen-elder conversion. Not sure how soon that'll be, but I've already done the other two mentioned in this post (https://sweetdevil-sims.tumblr.com/post/630759111861075968/would-anyone-be-interested-in-teen-elder), so expect that one to be done fairly soon too.

Mandelyn
9th Jan 2021, 1:14 AM
Kent converts is another good place for converted EA clothes https://kentconverts.tumblr.com/

Metalgirl3135
10th Jan 2021, 1:01 AM
Thanks guys. :) I actually browsed through Kent Converts, SimplexSims, and Sweetdevil in the past, and while none of those sites have what I currently want to my knowledge for the time being, I did still nick a whole bunch of cool stuff from their sites that I wanted in the past. :) My biggest desire is actually for the gothic lolita dress. And thanks Sweetdevil. :) I actually did get a few things from your site that I did want for my teens. :) I love the green faery "Alight" dress and of course several others.

Just curious Sweetdevil, do you have the gothic lolita and/or carnival outfits planned for the future? That's not me trying to pressure you or request you, I'm just curious is all. I won't get disappointed one way or the other. Those are just the ones I'm after the most, that's why I'm asking. :P
(As well as the rose petals dress, but you already answered that one xD)

sweetdevil
10th Jan 2021, 12:15 PM
Just curious Sweetdevil, do you have the gothic lolita and/or carnival outfits planned for the future? That's not me trying to pressure you or request you, I'm just curious is all. I won't get disappointed one way or the other. Those are just the ones I'm after the most, that's why I'm asking. :P
(As well as the rose petals dress, but you already answered that one xD)
Well, I didn't really have the circus outfits planned since they're not something I'd need for myself, but I may do them in the future. I've been playing the game (and busy with other things) for awhile now and haven't worked on anything in like a month? (I have some CC posts in the queue) What I'm basically saying is that I am willing to convert those items, but you may have to wait a bit.

Metalgirl3135
12th Jan 2021, 6:52 AM
Well, I didn't really have the circus outfits planned since they're not something I'd need for myself, but I may do them in the future. I've been playing the game (and busy with other things) for awhile now and haven't worked on anything in like a month? (I have some CC posts in the queue) What I'm basically saying is that I am willing to convert those items, but you may have to wait a bit.

Alright, well it's up to you, I won't press the matter. I'm still grateful for the other outfits on your site. :)