PDA

View Full Version : WCIF this dress

okimo62
21st Mar 2021, 10:19 PM
does anybody have this dress file because none of the download links work for me

KatyFernlily
21st Mar 2021, 10:31 PM
http://sims3planet.net/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/Zhang-Yugi-dress-by-Irinka

okimo62
21st Mar 2021, 11:45 PM
http://sims3planet.net/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/Zhang-Yugi-dress-by-Irinka
the link didnt work

nitromon
21st Mar 2021, 11:59 PM
the link didnt work

disable your adblock and reload the page. the download is on the bottom right.

okimo62
22nd Mar 2021, 12:06 AM
disable your adblock and reload the page. the download is on the bottom right.
i mean when i click the download button it sends be to a completely different site

nitromon
22nd Mar 2021, 2:48 AM
i mean when i click the download button it sends be to a completely different site

yes, it will open a popup to a commercial site alitems.com, but it should also open a download dialog for the file itself. Try a different browser.

okimo62
22nd Mar 2021, 4:54 AM
yes, it will open a popup to a commercial site alitems.com, but it should also open a download dialog for the file itself. Try a different browser.
nothing is working

nitromon
22nd Mar 2021, 8:46 AM
nothing is working

Well I don't know what to say, you must have some sort of browser extension, adblocker, or popup blocker that is blocking the download. I hope you can fix this because Sims3planet has a lot of lost CCs and you will undoubtedly find yourself back on their page again in the future.

In the meantime, I have downloaded this dress and attached it here. But keep in mind, this is not something I think we're allowed to do here. Attachments are not meant to be used this way and I think the mods don't like it. Most people use simfileshare, but I don't have an account.

Please let me know when you have downloaded this file from the attachment, I will delete it afterward or in a day or so.

Good luck.

simsample
22nd Mar 2021, 1:00 PM
Most people use simfileshare, but I don't have an account.
Do you want a code @nitromon ?

nitromon
22nd Mar 2021, 1:20 PM
Do you want a code @nitromon ?

It's ok, I don't really need it. Thanks though.

okimo62
30th Mar 2021, 9:11 PM
Well I don't know what to say, you must have some sort of browser extension, adblocker, or popup blocker that is blocking the download. I hope you can fix this because Sims3planet has a lot of lost CCs and you will undoubtedly find yourself back on their page again in the future.

In the meantime, I have downloaded this dress and attached it here. But keep in mind, this is not something I think we're allowed to do here. Attachments are not meant to be used this way and I think the mods don't like it. Most people use simfileshare, but I don't have an account.

Please let me know when you have downloaded this file from the attachment, I will delete it afterward or in a day or so.

Good luck. i got the the file thank you