PDA

View Full Version : WCIF this female hat and a Sims 2 party balloon conversion? (All Found)

Sorceress Supreme
30th Mar 2021, 11:42 AM
Hi, all. Firstly, I'm looking a female hat with a rose and a bow. I've looked from MTS2, TSR and googled but didn't find it.

Secondly, I'm looking for a conversion of the Sims 2 'Poppin' Party Balloon Centerpiece'. I know there are other balloons out there but these are exactly the right shape and size for retexturing for a project I’m doing. Alternatively, if there is a Sims 4 version of these balloons, I could try converting them to Sims 3. :)

murfee
30th Mar 2021, 3:07 PM
PhantastcSimmer uses that balloon mesh here:
https://phantasticsimmerr.tumblr.com/downloads
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7xhwmccwchscv9s/GenderPartyGiveAway.rar/file

The hat was converted at Thaithesims3 (good luck with finding the links, LOL)

Sorceress Supreme
30th Mar 2021, 4:21 PM
Oh goodness, this was fast. I do have an account at ThaiTheSims but that site is sometimes a pain in the butt to navigate. But now I can continue with my project. Thank you so much, Murfee. :)

murfee
30th Mar 2021, 6:16 PM
Oh goodness, this was fast. I do have an account at ThaiTheSims but that site is sometimes a pain in the butt to navigate. But now I can continue with my project. Thank you so much, Murfee. :)

IKR!? The site migrated to Thaithesims4, and I've been having trouble ever since.

Sorceress Supreme
30th Mar 2021, 7:38 PM
I've also noticed that they have some sims 4 cc in the sims 3 category, which is annoying and the amount of cc has gone down some. Don't know why. The good thing is that the site doesn't lag like crazy anymore. It used to be super bad and took ages to find something.

murfee
31st Mar 2021, 6:34 PM
I've also noticed that they have some sims 4 cc in the sims 3 category, which is annoying and the amount of cc has gone down some. Don't know why. The good thing is that the site doesn't lag like crazy anymore. It used to be super bad and took ages to find something.

Very true.