PDA

View Full Version : WCIF poses holding a wand or sword upright, please?

murfee
30th Mar 2021, 3:22 PM
Hi all!
Does anyone know of any poses where sims are holding an object (wand, sword, staff, umbrella, etc) straight upright? I'm having the hardest time finding ones like that, with no bent elbows or anything; it has to be straight.

There are several poses where sims are holding objects at skewed angles, but I need a pose where sims have their arm and the object raised perfectly at 90 degrees in the air above their head, just like in the scene when everyone at Hogwarts holds up their wands for Dumbledore.

So far, PJ's wand posepack comes the closest, but either their wand and/or arm is extended at the wrong angle for what I need. :(
https://pixeljackpot.tumblr.com/post/86785654727/hello-this-is-18-poses-9-for-teens-adults-elders

Thanks in advance!

mirabellarose
2nd Apr 2021, 8:28 AM
Hi all!
Does anyone know of any poses where sims are holding an object (wand, sword, staff, umbrella, etc) straight upright? I'm having the hardest time finding ones like that, with no bent elbows or anything; it has to be straight.

There are several poses where sims are holding objects at skewed angles, but I need a pose where sims have their arm and the object raised perfectly at 90 degrees in the air above their head, just like in the scene when everyone at Hogwarts holds up their wands for Dumbledore.

So far, PJ's wand posepack comes the closest, but either their wand and/or arm is extended at the wrong angle for what I need. :(
https://pixeljackpot.tumblr.com/post/86785654727/hello-this-is-18-poses-9-for-teens-adults-elders

Thanks in advance!

I've been looking off and on but haven't found anything yet. Some of them come so close, too. You'd think given the popularity of Harry Potter that someone by now would have made such a post. I've tried a variety of different search terms. Harry Potter, of course, Zelda, Holding Sword Aloft. Nothing. I'll keep an eye open for you, however. Also, assuming you're the Murfee I'm thinking of, (The Faery's Gifts?) I'd like to tell you that I appreciate your work so much. Some of your tutorials have been very helpful and your writing style is just hilarious. I sure hope between the two of us we find the pose you need.

murfee
2nd Apr 2021, 3:11 PM
I've been looking off and on but haven't found anything yet. Some of them come so close, too. You'd think given the popularity of Harry Potter that someone by now would have made such a post. I've tried a variety of different search terms. Harry Potter, of course, Zelda, Holding Sword Aloft. Nothing. I'll keep an eye open for you, however. I sure hope between the two of us we find the pose you need.
Thank you for looking!!! :lovestruc
IKR, it's kinda crazy how nothing like it seems to have been made yet. :wtf:

Also, assuming you're the Murfee I'm thinking of, (The Faery's Gifts?) I'd like to tell you that I appreciate your work so much. Some of your tutorials have been very helpful and your writing style is just hilarious.
Omg that's so awesome; thanks! :D I'm glad & relieved that my tutorials are helpful (cuz LORD is the struggle real with making CC sometimes), and that my constant stream of word-vomit makes y'all laugh. :lol: