Animal kingdom - tails and ears
Updated: 13th May 2010 at 6:49 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
The animal kingdom project is a collection of tail and ears meshes for those who like some more animal variety their neighbourhood.
All ears and all tails have their own mesh. This allows you to combine any tail and ear of this collection. Of course you can also use them seperately if you think just ears or just tails look better.
All ears and tails are for ages toddler to elder and both genders. They will stay on your sims all the time, regardless what type of clothing they are wearing at the moment (this includes pyjama's and swimwear but also workclothes and pregnancy clothes) They can be combined with glasses and most other accessories.
You are free to recolour and/or redistribute my meshes. If you make recolours, you have to make sure your downloaders find this mesh. You can include it in your download or link back to this thread. Only conditions: i'd like some credit as creator of this mesh and this mesh should be free accesible for everyone (so don't offer it as pay or donation item)
You can find even more ears and tails here on this site.
Click here for my foxtail and ears
(this mesh was uploaded before the animal kingdom so make sure you get the animal kingdom version of my mesh if you want to combine them with these ears and tails)
Click here for the bunny ears and tail
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 80.9 KB · Downloads: 40,761 · 6th Nov 2005
|80.9 KB||40,761||6th Nov 2005|
Size: 72.9 KB · Downloads: 44,464 · 6th Nov 2005
|72.9 KB||44,464||6th Nov 2005|
Size: 91.1 KB · Downloads: 39,326 · 6th Nov 2005
|91.1 KB||39,326||6th Nov 2005|
Size: 91.8 KB · Downloads: 72,184 · 6th Nov 2005
|91.8 KB||72,184||6th Nov 2005|
Size: 86.6 KB · Downloads: 41,538 · 6th Nov 2005
|86.6 KB||41,538||6th Nov 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.