Elven Bedroom Set *updated 26/12/05*
Updated: 9th Jul 2006 at 9:39 AM
happy, merry and all that,
here's my holiday gift to you all,
a second little set of elven furniture, this time a bedroom
find the Dining Set here
and the core elven things (doors, windows, throne) here
All made with Blender, UV-Mapper, 0.52, Mesh Tool and PSP
English catalog entries for everyone.
Little warning, some of these are pretty heavy on the polygons, though I feel I've kept things reasonable. If you have a very slow machine, don't plaster every tile of your house with these
You're free to recolour, hack, fiddle with these, but don't steal the graphics, and don't upload the mesh without my permission.
My greatest thanks to Tiggerypum, who helped test some of these.:wave:
Update: Due to recent discoveries in anti-aliasing (by Tig) I've updated the elven bed. Ok, so Tig found a glitch and even fixed it for me All credit goes to her. The new one is nicely clear and crisp. So please redownload. You only need the new-elfbed package, and it'll overwrite the old one. Thank you again, Tiggerypum, you are a genius :valentine
The Elven Bed
This work in All versions of the game.
Big double Art Nouveau bed.
The End Table and Candles
These items work in All versions of the game.
Little end table, same design as the dining table.
These lamps animated candles, but work even without Uni (yay!).
The three candles are linked, so be sure to install this floor lamp for the others to work properly
Linked to the Floor Lamp
Also linked to the Floor Lamp
Poly's: 1214 (but god, it's worth it)
The Elven Set recolours
All items are recolorable so I included a black cast iron version of everything.
And some recolors of the candles. They come in Soft Cream, Haven Grey, Sky Blue and Old Pink.
A clothing rack that was cloned from the lockers.
You'll need Uni for this.
The package comes with a cast iron recolour for the rack.
pic of the new, improved bed.
Final note: The bedding in the pics is not mine. The black one is made by Tiggerypum and the gold one by Luthien.
There ya go, enjoy!
Even more Final note: Find a single version of the bed and lots more in the Elven Teen Bedroom Set here.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||lethes-mesh-elfarmoire[14-12-05].package (inside elfdresser-UNI.rar)|
|Title||Elven Clothes Shelf|
|Description||Where else can you put your jeweled long gowns? mesh by Lethe_s|
Description: Made from 100% natural materials, this bed is sure to provide you with dreams of endless golden forests and epic battles. mesh by Lethe_s
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Filename||lethes-mesh-elfwallcandle[16-12-05].package (inside elfcandles-endtable.rar)|
|Title||Elven Wall Candle|
|Description||This organic design will make Elves remember the good old days, no matter where they may live. mesh by Lethe_s|
|Filename||lethes-mesh-elvenfloorlamp.package (inside elfcandles-endtable.rar)|
|Title||Elven Floor Lamp|
|Description||A tree-shape to shed light upon your situation. mesh by Lethe_s|
|Filename||lethes-mesh-elfendtable[15-12-05].package (inside elfcandles-endtable.rar)|
|Title||Elven End Table|
|Description||Something to put your bedside literature on. mesh by Lethe_s|
|Filename||lethes-mesh-elftablelamp[16-12-05].package (inside elfcandles-endtable.rar)|
|Title||Elven Table Lamp|
|Description||Bedside candles mesh by Lethe_s|
Size: 274.1 KB · Downloads: 39,603 · 26th Dec 2005
|274.1 KB||39,603||26th Dec 2005|
Size: 213.1 KB · Downloads: 40,533 · 26th Dec 2005
|213.1 KB||40,533||26th Dec 2005|
Size: 280.2 KB · Downloads: 37,790 · 24th Dec 2005
|280.2 KB||37,790||24th Dec 2005|
Size: 285.7 KB · Downloads: 41,634 · 24th Dec 2005
|285.7 KB||41,634||24th Dec 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
since I'm officially sorta retired as a modder, feel free to derive from my work to make new stuff!
You may use textures and meshes (a link or credit is appreciated) for movies, redo's, new creations, whatever.
You can also upload my meshes on other sites with your new creation, if you want. Again, a link to MTS is always appreciated, and a general cool thing to do.