**New Mesh** Decorative Halfpipe (Skateboarding Ramp)
- Wooden Halfpipe (Mesh)
- Concrete Halfpipe (Recolor)
- http://www.tinypic.com/view/?pic=ja9b83 (Another pic of the Wooden halfpipe)
Polys: 360 Verts: 236
Policy: You may upload your recolors to any site as long as it isn't a pay site. Please tell me if your recolors are going to be hosted on another site. Do not include a mesh file in the upload but link to this thread.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Need a skateboard/bike/rollerskate ramp? Need a wooden structure shaped like a "U?" Well this object is just for you! BigWoodenStructures Inc. has brought you an enormous wooden halfpipe for all you skating needs! BigWoodenStructures Inc. will not be held liable for injury/death from use of this structure. Made by JK11 at MTS2.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 18.7 KB · Downloads: 1,719 · 29th Dec 2005
|18.7 KB||1,719||29th Dec 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.