**New Mesh** Interactive Pile of Sand
Updated: 17th Nov 2008 at 6:24 PM by -Maylin-
-The object itself
-Another pic of Beau playing with the sand
Polys: 264 Verts: 134
Policy: You may recolor this object and upload it to MTS2, but if you decide to upload a recolor to another site tell me. I will not let you upload any recolors to a pay site. Do not upload the mesh with the recolor, link back to this thread instead.
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Do your kids need a recreational break? Or maybe some fun in the sand? Well, this cheap pile of sand should solve all your problems! Made by JK11 at MTS2
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 30.0 KB · Downloads: 6,235 · 2nd Jan 2006
|30.0 KB||6,235||2nd Jan 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.