Buyable Outdoor Trashcan
Uploaded 4th Jan 2006 at 3:40 PM · Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 6:28 PM by -Maylin-
It seemed so simple once I figured it out, but for hours it seemed hopeless, then I finally got it to show up in buy mode but it was invisible, so then that is when I realized what I was doing wrong and went back and golly gee wiz I got it right.
There is no color change to this, just the can, if you want different colors by all means change them, but I am done for now.
Description: O2a-outside-trashcan-[oceanangel2you-5. 1. 2006-0d31]-handheld-dispose
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 306.5 KB · Downloads: 7,315 · 4th Jan 2006
|306.5 KB||7,315||4th Jan 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.