By Request Hospital Bassinet
Compatibility TS2, Uni & NL
Poly Count 1471 (two tile) (2392 Maxis Original)
Cloned From Maxis Crib
Bedding: Linked to Maxis Crib
Frame & Bucket: Custom Textures includes the red recolor.
Unzip and put in Download dir (or below)
As it uses alpha/beta tools, all my objects must be considered beta until otherwise stated.
Recolouring & Posting Policy
You may recolour as you desire. You may post your recolours, but you must not post the original mesh. Provide a link to the original mesh where you post your recolour. You may not clone my items, but you are welcome to study them.
At this time do not include my objects in any posted house /lots.
Description: Note: Bedding linked to the Maxis Crib. Do not distribute or clone this mesh. http://www.eclectic-sims.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 177.9 KB · Downloads: 38,332 · 16th Jan 2006
|177.9 KB||38,332||16th Jan 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!