Hospital Wristbands Toddlers --> Elders (waterproof)
Updated: 8th Jul 2011 at 6:33 PM
Ok ...another hospital accessory......the wristband identity tags (that we all keep, for some strange reason! :confused...
Polygon count: 218 ...
Available for Toddlers -----> Elders, both sexes, and will stay on with all clothing states... (be warned however, that these are an accessory, so that long, thick sleeved garments may cover the band....or you might have a bit of it poking through.... best to wear on no sleeves or short sleeved garments...)
It can be worn with all other accessories (including glasses)....however, you cannot wear it with the same arm plastercast (obviously!)....the right arm cast can still be worn with it, (as can all of my other accessories..)
The wristabands are recolourable in Bodyshop....and the band uses an apha layer for the holes...
The name tag is also recolourable (seperately), so for really close up shots you can actually put their name on it!
Found in Glasses/Accessories.... so use a mirror to put them on...
(Thanks and stars always encourage me to make more... )
Recolours: Feel free to post here. Do not include the original mesh file in your recolours, .... please put a link back to here.
Please do not clone or put on pay/donation sites.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 81.8 KB · Downloads: 28,575 · 15th Feb 2006
|81.8 KB||28,575||15th Feb 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!