Overhead Cabinets & Over-Fridge Cabinet/Smoke Alarm - New Meshes
Updated: 16th Feb 2006 at 6:38 AM
The long, plain cabinet is cloned from an original Maxis painting.
The Short, over-fridge cabinet is cloned from the smoke alarm
(so it works like one!) It only fits over the Economy Fridge
(until I get around to making a retro Fridge.. wink wink)
Both should work with or without Expansions, and are located
I am also including a Krampf Counter recolor in black to match.
I have a bunch of recolors on the way (though not tonight, I gotta go to bed! LOL!) So watch for them in the next day or so...
Both Cabinets: Polys - 139, Vertices - 291
Stove and Rangehood are available:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||skf_cabinet_MESH.package (inside skf_overheadcabinet_MESH.zip)|
|Title||Overhead Kitchen Cabinet|
|Description||Just a Cabinet. By ShannaniSims|
|Filename||skf_overcabinet_alarm_MESH.package (inside skf_cabinetsmokealarm_MESH.zip)|
|Title||Cabinet Smoke Alarm|
|Description||Smoke Alarm that looks like a cabinet! By ShannaniSims|
Size: 208.5 KB · Downloads: 36,333 · 16th Feb 2006
|208.5 KB||36,333||16th Feb 2006|
Size: 20.0 KB · Downloads: 36,501 · 16th Feb 2006
|20.0 KB||36,501||16th Feb 2006|
Size: 18.0 KB · Downloads: 38,969 · 16th Feb 2006
|18.0 KB||38,969||16th Feb 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.