*NEW* One Story Versailles Window II w/window covering - REQUEST
Here are some “ONE STORY” Versailles Windows II along with window coverings as requested by some of you.
Both these windows and curtains CAN BE PLACED ON DIAGONAL WALLS. You will notice in the files that there are two meshes for each the of the windows and the curtains, one being straight the other a diagonal mesh. BOTH OF THESE MESHES DO NEED TO BE DOWNLOADED FOR THEM TO WORK ON DIAGONAL WALLS.
The poly counts are:
Window poly count: 922
Curtain poly count: 1,785
So they are good to go.
You can recolor these items, but the meshes may not be uploaded to another website, group, or forum. Please link back to this thread with proper credits. All four meshes have their own unique GUID numbers. Please let me know if you have any problems with these files.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Versailles Curtains II - ONE STORY.zip
Size: 671.9 KB · Downloads: 26,913 · 20th Feb 2006
|671.9 KB||26,913||20th Feb 2006|
Versailles Window II - ONE STORY.zip
Size: 937.9 KB · Downloads: 31,357 · 20th Feb 2006
|937.9 KB||31,357||20th Feb 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.