besen's short hair for females
today I have got a new hairstyle for female Sims for you. It works for all ages and I also took care for the right eyebrow color.
When you have downloaded, please find it within the original color bins of maxis hairstyles and not at the custom-made-content bin in game or bodyshop.
As always, this Mesh is BETA. Downloading on your own risk.
Feel free to recolor and to upload your recolor and my mesh to any personal and free website. Please do not use it as a pay- or donation item. My mesh always should stay free. Credit where credit should be and a link back here or to my website would be nice.
With the download here you get the brown hair color. All other colors are available at besens-sims2
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 794.1 KB · Downloads: 9,574 · 22nd Feb 2006
|794.1 KB||9,574||22nd Feb 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.