Cornerstone Victoriana Drapes to match any bedding **added diagonal**
Updated: 5th Mar 2011 at 6:35 PM by Phaenoh - fixing category ;)
As requested by MaggieBite, here's a modified version of the Cornerstone Victoriana Velvet Drapes that will match any bedding you have in your game (either Maxis or custom). It's a completely separate object from the Maxis curtain with its own GUID, and should not override the original. The fabric part of the curtain borrows its texture from any bedding you have in your downloads folder, while the metal/tassel parts of the curtain can be recolored separately (to recolor the fabric, you have to make a recolor of the Colonial Ironwood Bed bedding). There is also a silver recolor of the metal/ tassel parts of the curtain that can be downloaded separately.
Catalog section: Decorative/ Curtain
Polygons/ vertices: 1362 polygons/ 1452 vertices (same as the Maxis original)
Redistribution: You can freely share the meshes along with recolors you make as long as the mesh file stays free to download at all times, and you post a link to this thread. The curtains can be freely included in (free) lot downloads.
HS_MatchingCornerstoneCurtainsSilver.package (recolor of the metal/tassel parts)
Maxis for the mesh
(The screenshots are only examples of what different bedding textures look like on the curtain, but your options are not limited to the options in the pictures.)
The white bed frame recolor by urshekke can be downloaded here.
Description: By IgnorantBliss at Mod The Sims 2
Description: Victoriana Velvet Drapes from Cornerstone to match any bedding you have. By IgnorantBliss at Mod The Sims 2
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 4.7 KB · Downloads: 21,649 · 28th Feb 2006
|4.7 KB||21,649||28th Feb 2006|
Size: 114.6 KB · Downloads: 24,345 · 28th Feb 2006
|114.6 KB||24,345||28th Feb 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.