Bottlecap Signs for your Home or Business!(Updated)
Uploaded 2nd Mar 2006 at 11:20 PM · Updated 5th Jan 2007 at 5:41 AM by cjanefly764 : better shading of map
I included the texture map in this thread in case someone would like to recolor the mesh. I'm not sure if you can add recolors to this package or not but I'm sure there's a way to get more of these signs into your game if you desire it. This is a free site and my work is free to you and everyone, so just don't go trying to sell it or anything somewhere else. Let people know where they can get the originals. Thanks
I categorized them in decorative wall hangings and miscellaneous. Also they should be found in most rooms except the bathroom and the baby's room. They shouldn't be hard to find.
So here you go, my first object mesh with some degree of success. I hope you'll download and enjoy and let me know what you think...like vote.
P.S. How do you like the Roadkill Cafe sign? I couldn't resist!
P.P.S The poly count is a mere 192 :wave:
(UPDATE) I reuploaded the package because I repainted the texture maps to have more shading giving them a better 3D effect. To get an idea of the difference take a look at my other signs here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=136418 and here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=136439.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
No game information could be extracted from this file
Description: Need a nightlight to spice up your kitchen walls or maybe even your restaurant? These signs were actually designed to go anywhere so don't be shy and hang one or hang them all up to show everyone what your favorite ice cold beverages are.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 438.1 KB · Downloads: 4,983 · 4th Mar 2006
|438.1 KB||4,983||4th Mar 2006|
Size: 6.8 KB · Downloads: 4,453 · 2nd Mar 2006
|6.8 KB||4,453||2nd Mar 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.