Maxis "Lost & Found" #17: "International" sectional booth (OFB+NL required)
Updated: 8th Jul 2009 at 2:06 PM by -Maylin-
As usual, all the Maxis Lost&Found use the original files left over by Maxis, and therefore the Open for Business EP is required, as well as the Nightlife (as reported by some users), because the mesh and the texture are hidden in the official OFB game files, and the routines that manage the modular booths are stored into the Nightlife files.
- to Maxis for having created the mesh and the textures... and for having left them over
- to Xianah for having found this hidden booth
- to Numenor (that's me! ) me for anything else.
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Unlocked: Unlocked Maxis Content
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: "Maxis Lost & Found" # 17 A beautiful sectional booth (originally part of the "International" set for Open For Business) lost by Maxis, found by Xianah and brough to you by Numenor :)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 9.9 KB · Downloads: 20,090 · 8th Mar 2006
|9.9 KB||20,090||8th Mar 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Redistribution Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.