Llama-in-the-Box - With sounds and animations!
Updated: 1st Apr 2006 at 12:15 AM by LyricLee
Taking care of own llamas is an art that everyone should master at his best...
Teach to your children how lovely and sensible animals the llamas are! Teach them, since their first years of life, how important is hugging and petting their llamas as much as they can!
With this Llama-in-the-Box (a ModYourLlama2.com exclusive!), your kids just won't resist hugging their favourite llama over and over
After all, could you resist hugging it...?
The Llama-in-the-Box works in any game!
Like all the Dynamic Duo's creations, you can freely recolour this object, and post your recolour anywhere, as long as you give credit to the Dynamic Duo and provide a link to the mesh (i.e. this very thread). DO NO include the mesh in your recolours.
You CAN NOT CLONE nor repost this object on any site, especially the Exchange. You CAN NOT INCLUDE this object in your uploaded lots (you can show it in the screenshots, but please remove it from the lot before uploading).
Biggest thanks to Lethe_s for having helped with the llama mesh.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Could *you* resist hugging it...??? ;-) By Boblishman, Lethe_s and Numenor for ModYourLlama2.com - DO NOT CLONE
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 382.4 KB · Downloads: 19,220 · 31st Mar 2006
|382.4 KB||19,220||31st Mar 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.