Statue of Neil Llamastrong - first llama on the moon
This is a statue of the famous Llamanaut that was the first to set his hooves on the moon. Everyone of course remembers his famous words: "A small spit for me, but a giant spit for Llamakind!"
A tribute to his great achievement and also to the Llama Aeronautics and Space Agency that build the "Alpaca 11"-rocket and the moon lander "Condor".
A must have for every llamanatic (aren't we all? :D).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 460.5 KB · Downloads: 4,272 · 1st Apr 2006
|460.5 KB||4,272||1st Apr 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
It is allowed to create recolors but you have to link to this page if you offer the recolor to the public. Additionally you have to give me credit on your page.
You are allowed to clone and alter my objects. If you got permission and offer the derivative work to the public, you have to give me credit for the original object and link to this page.
You are allowed to include my objects in your lots if you give me credit and link to the original thread of the object(s).
You are not allowed to offer anything from this page or deriative work on paysites. If you want to, ask me, I will decide the individual case. But in general I will decline.
You are of course not allowed to post my creations or derivative work on the Exchange.