Gym Balance Beam
Uploaded 3rd Apr 2006 at 8:55 AM · Updated 3rd Apr 2006 at 9:03 AM by sartake
Hope you like it.
Gym Mat Update: ARGHHHHHHHH this is starting to drive me up the wall. As you can see in the picture I have included here, the texture is not working the way it should. If anyone knows why this could be happening, please let me know so I can finally get them uploaded in the exchange.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Created by Sartake using "Immobile Chimes" Mobile in Steel from in-game
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 41.4 KB · Downloads: 7,947 · 3rd Apr 2006
|41.4 KB||7,947||3rd Apr 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.