Antennae (twitching & 'waterproof') ...plus..meet 'Bella Moth' ..!
Updated: 8th Jul 2011 at 6:03 PM
Meet Bella Moth (get it?) ....wearing the Family Antennea.... (animated !)
Ok guys..... I get some pretty strange request (about 10 a day) but this has to be the weirdest... so I couldn't resist...(oh, and don't worry, I'll still be making 'normal' stuff in the future...this just amused me... )
These antennae are based on moth's antennae ...and 'twich'
This is an ACCESSORY....and can be found in the Glasses section.
Polygon Count: 304 (=LOW = GOOD )
They twitch at 12 times a second...now, depending on your machine processor and graphics card, their speed MAY vary. On my machine (Radeon 9600 card) they 'skip' a frame every now and then...but, actually, that kind of 'adds' to the animation...because it looks more 'natural'.... Anyway, see how it looks on your machine. (Obviously, the 'slower' your machine...the slower your animation MAY be).
Note : the pictures here are animated gifs: These are constant speed animations to give you an idea of what they look like. In game, the animations appear more 'life like' due to the game 'skipping' frames when it's busy doing other things (...personally I think they look better in game than on these sceenshot animations...)
It is available from Child through to Elders (and they work on Young Adults too ...I have the expansions now... )
They can be worn with other accessories (Maxis, mine or other creators) and are worn with all clothes....including nude, swimming and showering (i.e. 'waterproof') ....
Anyway, I made these as a personal 'gift' to someone (you know who you are ... ) who wanted them ....so please.....don't send me any requests....my own personal 'wish-list' is long enough...!
(Thanks and stars always encourage me to make more!)
Recolours: Feel free to post here at MTS2. Do not include the original mesh file in your recolours, .... please put a link back to here.
Lots: DO NOT include this item in any Sim or Lot uploads. You may include it in your screenshots, but please REMOVE this item before packaging and uploading your Sim and/or Lot.
(Both the Bodyshop and CAS screen tooltip have this information in them....)
Put a link in your Sim upload for people to come to this thread to download it. (This way, they will be getting the most recent version, which may include any updates since you downloadload it.)
Please .... DO NOT CLONE .... or put on pay/donation sites.
DO NOT UPLOAD TO THE EXCHANGE ... UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
It has come to my attention that certain of my objects/accessories are being uploaded to The Exchange and then being 'claimed' as the creation of the uploader. This is both immoral and unfair and totally against my wishes. My objects/accessories take many hours of work, and I upload them here (for free) for you guys to enjoy. I think that the least I deserve for this is 'recognition' as the creator.
I would appreciate your co-operation in reporting this to me (and even better, telling the uploader that they are breaching my legal copyright) if you see it happening.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 56.2 KB · Downloads: 1,746 · 9th Apr 2006
|56.2 KB||1,746||9th Apr 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!