*NEW* LE PETIT TRIANON COLLECTION - PART 2 (request)
Updated: 26th Apr 2006 at 5:15 AM
Here is Part 2 of the “Le Petit Trianon Collection” as requested by Maltha002 (actually Maltha was just looking for a one tile door, but I guess I went a bit overboard *lol*). This collection includes a one tile glass door, one tile solid door, one and two tile archway. And of course, these can be placed on diagonal walls (see recolor pictures), just make sure you also download the diagonal meshes too!
The other doors and windows can be found here:
I have also included a “Collection” package. This will setup a “Le Petit Trianon Build Collection” for you, complete with an icon. This just groups all the items together for you so you aren’t searching the catalog for all the individual pieces. This is not necessary for you to download if you don’t want to, the items will still work fine, it’s just a pre-packaged collection set up for you already if you want it! It does include ALL the items (doors, windows, arches from this thread and the one mentioned above), but if you don’t have a door (for example) it just won’t show up in the collection, that’s all. There are installation instructions included in the zip.
The poly counts are:
Glass door = 791
Solid door = 1,025
One tile archway = 404
Two tile archway = 404
Please feel free to recolor these if you like, remember that if you do, you only need to recolor the mesh, NOT the diagonal mesh as the diagonal mesh borrows the textures from the original mesh. The mesh may not be uploaded to another website, group, or forum. Please link back to this thread with proper credits.
Again, if there are any problems, let me know, and I’ll try fix them as fast as I can!!
P.S. - The items do look much better in the game than the pictures show
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 8.9 KB · Downloads: 25,706 · 26th Apr 2006
|8.9 KB||25,706||26th Apr 2006|
Le Petit Trianon Collection - Recolors.zip
Size: 542.6 KB · Downloads: 27,902 · 26th Apr 2006
|542.6 KB||27,902||26th Apr 2006|
Le Petit Trianon Collection - Part 2.zip
Size: 262.8 KB · Downloads: 29,999 · 26th Apr 2006
|262.8 KB||29,999||26th Apr 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.