Realistic, Wooden Floor Tile.
Uploaded 30th Apr 2006 at 7:05 AM · Updated 26th Sep 2006 at 10:03 AM by simSOS
NOTICE: I have checked the dl and it is fully EP compatible so you can DOWNLOAD this without hesitation.
Title: Modern-Line Boards By Simco
Description: Another make by simco, this is a great wooden floor and it has value written all over it! (by simSOS MTS2)
Size: 29.3 KB · Downloads: 2,480 · 30th Apr 2006
|29.3 KB||2,480||30th Apr 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.