New Mesh: Elizabeth Hair*Animated*
This is an animated hair mesh, that works for children-elders. I removed the toddler age completely, so even if you go to recolor it, it won't be there, at all.
There are 16 colors, none that are too..out of the ordinary, closer to regular colors, and seemingly natural. I know I only have pictures of about 6 but there are more, and they look pretty good, I'd say. Hopefully you'll think so. Elders all have grey hair.
Again, not another mesh I'm particularly happy with, but I don't know what you guys are going to think, and hopefully you'll like it. :D
Recolor/Retexture all you want. I'd say that you can edit the mesh, too, but I don't think you can because of the animation thing.. But anyway, do not redistribute the mesh. If you feel that you have to, send me a message asking for permission.
About the picture where the girl is looking into the sky- I accidentally let the game go into night, and took pictures anyway, because I didn't feel like waiting, lol. I edited the picture so its easier to see, so I put both versions. I'm sure you understand what it means.
I hope you like it!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.44 MB · Downloads: 3,852 · 7th May 2006
|2.44 MB||3,852||7th May 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.