NEW MESH - Adult/Young Adult Sari - version 2.01
Thanks again, Tig!
They will also have the fat, and where appropriate, pregnant, morphs.
This new sari is a remake of my earlier version, only using UniMesh. It is version 2.01 because I will probably change it again when I figure out how to map the drape so that it can have borders in the right places.
The NEW mesh has the same name as the old mesh, so if you have already downloaded the old mesh, just say yes when asked if you want to replace the existing file, and it will work on any recolors of my mesh which you may have.
I will be working on updating others of my earlier meshes, but be patient...it may take awhile.
The recolors included in the are classified as everyday and formal, for adults and young adults.
As always, feel free to recolor, revise and post my meshes, as long as you give me credit for the original mesh.
Please DO NOT post my meshes at pay sites or The Sims Exchange.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 745.5 KB · Downloads: 36,887 · 7th May 2006
|745.5 KB||36,887||7th May 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.