New Robe Mesh for your witches/medieval sims
Updated: 21st Jul 2006 at 8:32 PM - making compatible for elders
Today I upload something a bit different. I tried Tiggerypum's and HystericalParoxysm's great BodyMeshing Tutorial and incredibly it worked - at least after the 4th time, when I noticed I hadn't put the Mesh into my downloads-folder! *claps hand to forehead*
There are actually two Meshes:
- the graduation robe for adult and young adult females (taken from UNI and converted to a normal outfit)
- a longer version of the graduation robe, also for adult and young adult
The graduation Mesh comes only with one recolour from the game.
The long robe Mesh comes with a black recolour by me.
The third file contains two graduation recolours for the long robe.
I did these because there are so few female robe meshes - and if there already is on in the game, why not use it?
Of course you are allowed to recolour, that's what I did them for! Just link back to this thread for the long Robe Mesh. The graduation Mesh (the short one) can be included with your recolours.
Hope you like them and if you do, don't forget to push the thanks button or leave a comment
Look here to get the male, child and teen versions.
The includes a YA-Elder version of the long black robes and two new recolours (Maxis-black graduation gown and long robe)
Edit: Eliza Blaine wanted a black graduation robe for elders. Here it is: *points to gradrobe_black.zip*
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 178.8 KB · Downloads: 11,237 · 31st May 2006
|178.8 KB||11,237||31st May 2006|
Size: 781.4 KB · Downloads: 11,342 · 28th May 2006
|781.4 KB||11,342||28th May 2006|
Size: 514.4 KB · Downloads: 10,360 · 21st May 2006
|514.4 KB||10,360||21st May 2006|
Size: 288.2 KB · Downloads: 18,032 · 21st May 2006
|288.2 KB||18,032||21st May 2006|
Size: 336.2 KB · Downloads: 12,867 · 21st May 2006
|336.2 KB||12,867||21st May 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.