Male Loincloth (alpha editable mesh)
Uploaded 6th Jun 2006 at 11:32 AM · Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 11:42 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
Put the outfits and the mesh file into your downloads or saved sims
folder. Includes new mesh and 4 recolors by Tiggerypum.
This should be compatible with all EPs. The outfits will work on adult
male, young adult, and elderly male.
Made with Unimesh, thank you Wes.
Vertex count 1500 (well within normal for a body - hula is 2600)
Yes, you can recolor - details are in the readme file! Read it
Egyptian wall hangings found here
Teen version of this mesh is here
The entire skirt area is alpha-editable, and as such there will occasionally be small unavoidable display glitches when the sims do extreme things, like some couch jumping or dance moves, but for the most part they should display well.
Free for your personal use. Please don't redistribute without
asking permission (that includes posting to the sims exchange).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.59 MB · Downloads: 62,481 · 6th Jun 2006
|1.59 MB||62,481||6th Jun 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.