Unlocked Maxis Mesh : Therapist Mustache
Uploaded 20th Jun 2006 at 5:22 PM · Updated 6th Apr 2018 at 11:52 PM by HugeLunatic
You can do what ever you want to my uploads, use them as a base or whatever, you don't have to credit me, but it would be nice if you did and if you sent me a link to your upload. You may make recolors of my stuff and host them on pay only sites or in donation packs. Please do not take them as they without crediting me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.Simscorner_TherapistMustache.zip: Unable to determine archive type from contents! (See @Tashiketh on Discord) (error 103)
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 5,311 · 20th Jun 2006
|2.1 KB||5,311||20th Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.