New Mesh: JumpKing Sim Trampoline
Uploaded 26th Jun 2006 at 2:39 AM · Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 3:34 PM by -Maylin-
I started this project way back at the end of March and after much toil and help from Echo, Numenor, and IgnorantBliss I have finally finished it. It's not really how I wanted it, but it's the best I could do with my skills.
In a world without fun... Where playgrounds are left empty... A world ruled by working... There comes a time... When your sims lives are desperate for anything... You need them to stop waving in your face... Introducing the JumpKing Sim Trampoline... The next gen in fun.
Poly Count: 2988 - Not bad at all for an essentially three tile object
At LEAST Read This: As much as I tried I could not get the "footprint" or the "multi-tile" capabilities correct without the trampoline becoming completly useless. Due to this it takes up 3 tiles rather than the assumed 9. It is also cloned from a sofa/couch so the sims will walk through the middle and then get on. Sorry for this if anyone really cares.
Cost: 550 - Semi-Realistic :D
Catalogue Placement: Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous
Age Using Catagories: Child Through Elder
Files: ZK_simstrampoline_MESH - This is necessary and is the BLUE color
ZK_simstrampoline_RECOLORS - The rest of the colors shown below.
Feel free to recolor only on this site please. If you do recolor and want to put it on another site please PM me for permission.
Feel free to include with lots with due proper credit.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Broad and deep, soft but firm, antique or old, urban yet strangely rural, the Cityside Sofa provides the function of a couch without sacrificing form. Modern form. Modern style. Modern everything. And easy-to-coordinate colors fit nicely into any home.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 530.4 KB · Downloads: 65,181 · 26th Jun 2006
|530.4 KB||65,181||26th Jun 2006|
Size: 153.2 KB · Downloads: 79,755 · 26th Jun 2006
|153.2 KB||79,755||26th Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please don't call my stuff your own. I spent alot of time on them in the past. Plagiarism isn't in.