< EP1 Large Modern Customizable Fountain>
Uploaded 26th Jun 2006 at 7:08 PM · Updated 18th Apr 2007 at 4:14 PM by Ailias
My fountain is pretty lowpolygonal otherwise.
Why Customizable? -
- You may place any fit sculpture into the central pedestal with moveobject cheats (+boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false/true) so you may have your custom fountain!
Also you may use it with my OFB fountain (of you have OFB EP)
It would look like this:
Any comments greeted!!
Tags: #Large fountain
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Design by Ailias
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 263.5 KB · Downloads: 22,487 · 26th Jun 2006
|263.5 KB||22,487||26th Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.