Nimbus 2000 special for SimMacFly Potion
Updated: 29th Jul 2006 at 7:52 PM
As Omri told me about the SimMacFly Potion from MajorJeff and ask for the broomstick, I was so enthousiast ! so I've made a new mesh from my Nimbus 2000 you can using with the flying potion you find here :
1000 Thanks to MajorJeff for that wonderfull potion !!!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 107.4 KB · Downloads: 16,346 · 29th Jul 2006
|107.4 KB||16,346||29th Jul 2006|
Size: 100.1 KB · Downloads: 18,782 · 28th Jun 2006
|100.1 KB||18,782||28th Jun 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.