"Beauty #1" ~ First of a Set
Updated: 13th Jul 2006 at 9:19 PM
*ahem* Okay. Serious Time now. I've decided to make a set of (what I consider) "beauties" and share them with you. I don't know how many there will eventually be. I know of two for sure already, possibly three.
Anyway, THIS is the first in the set. I haven't named her (1) because you will be able to think of way better names than I could, and (2) I'm really just kinda lazy over here and don't want to think of one. :P
Without further ado, here is the list of the people with the actual talent:
Eye Color: Helaene
Hair: Sims2Sisters (by Lola; page 6)
Clothes: lliella.com (Page 12) [sorry about the misspelled link! It's fixed now.]
Eye Brows: Xmeimao (I looked EVERYWHERE- on this site, on the general www, there isn't anything with this in it! Not in any form! If you are this person or know them or know what the heck this is and where it's from, PLEASE pm me on it or leave a comment with the info so others will know.)
Skin: 15750063_Lightskintone.1.package (I can't find ANYTHING that even resembles this skin!! Same with the above "xmeimao" issue. HELP?!)
I have packaged her with Maxis' darkest skintone. I tried out all of my skins and found that she's gorgeous regardless (including non-human tones).
As for her brows - dang, I dunno what to do about them. I decided to just leave them out altogether. I'm really, really sorry about that. She doesn't look too odd without them, though. Eyebrow away once you get her!
Hope you like her! (I'm not opposed to Thanks and/or Comments, just so you know... :D)
Description: Eye Color: www.helaene.com Hair: http://www.sims2sisters.sme.sk (by Lola; page 6) Clothes: lliella.com (Page 12) Skin: Maxis Brows: none
Categories & CAS info:
|Gender||Female||Age||Adult Young Adult|
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 746 · 10th Jul 2006
|1.22 MB||746||10th Jul 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!