Janna's "Career Girl" For Females of All Ages
Uploaded 14th Jul 2006 at 12:06 AM · Updated 14th Jul 2006 at 12:27 AM by DJ_Mur3
"Can I recolor/upload/edit your files for my website or personal use?
If the files are free files, then yes, you can recolor them, edit them, whatever. Credit would be nice. The file itself may be uploaded."
Find the adult mesh here:
I think of the meshes I made, the children's one looks best.
The four colors by Janna are used as the four main colors, and I put them in the correct color bins.
Recolor or edit my meshes all you want. I guess you need to credit Janna and follow the rules set by Sims Connection for that.
Distinct Vertices: 1247
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 756.1 KB · Downloads: 5,543 · 14th Jul 2006
|756.1 KB||5,543||14th Jul 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.