Medical Set by JohnBrehaut1 *34 meshes* *UPDATED* (collection file added)
Uploaded 16th Jul 2006 at 5:12 AM · Updated 27th Oct 2006 at 4:28 PM by JohnBrehaut1
For the last 2 and a half months i have been working on a Medical set. I decided to do this because maxis seems to leave out alot of things in ts2 and i thought people could use these for stories, Houses and movies. Half way through i thought about giving up, but i decided to finish it. It is the most longest and hardest project that i have made for the sims 2. The set provides different aspects of medical related things. The sets are Hospital & Surgery, Dentist & Doctor's Clinic, Pharmacy and Morgue. In total there is 34 new meshes. There was only 1 thing i could not make right, which was a Medicine fridge. It was suposed to have a blue tinted glass, but it didn't work, so it is solid. I uploaded it anyway, just so if anyone wanted it. I will name the objects and their details (poly and face count), then do a list to which pictures they are on.
Hospital and Surgery set:
Face/Vertex count: 2108/2096
Hospital Heart Reviver (refribulator):
Face/Vertex count: 182/462
Hospital Waiting Room Chair:
Face/Vertex count: 456/696
Face/Vertex count: 96/192
Face/Vertex count: 1188/1436
Hospital Organ Weigher:
Face/Vertex count: 3636/3748
Hospital Operating Table (person on it):
Face/Vertex count: 2348/2528
Face/Vertex count: 1542/1418
Face/Vertex count: 924/1416
Dentist and Doctor's Clinic set:
Blood Pressure Measurer:
Face/Vertex count: 556/524
Face/Vertex count: 702/713
Face/Vertex count: 48/96
Face/Vertex count: 2204/1774
Box of Gloves:
Face/Vertex count: 322/332
Face/Vertex count: 758/841
Face/Vertex count: 674/726
Face/Vertex count: 62/124
Heart Rate Monitor:
Face/Vertex count: 1152/1227
Check up Bed:
Face/Vertex count: 296/411
Bottles of Pills:
Face/Vertex count: 1560/1520
Face/Vertex count: 24/43
Face/Vertex count: 96/192
Face/Vertex count: 1228/1420
Pharmacy Product Shelves:
Face/Vertex count: 48/96
Face/Vertex count: 160/155
Face/Vertex count: 458/1046
Morgue Body Trays:
Face/Vertex count: 2692/1892
Morgue Examination Table:
Face/Vertex count: 1400/1544
Face/Vertex count: 120/142
Face/Vertex count: 2702/1850
Medical set Sign's (roof signs for clinic,morgue,pharmacy,hospital):
Face/Vertex count: 296/272
That is the details. I have been at the computer for 1 hour and a half writing this out,lol. Now to reference the pictures.
Hospital Bed, Roof Tv, Waiting Room Chair, Employee Roster.
Surgery Table, Organ Weigher, Surgery Stand, Surgery Tools, Refribulator.
Check up Bed, Xray light, Heart rate Monitor, Reception Desk, Stethoscope, Blood Presure Measurer.
Oxygen Tank, Dentist Chair, Box of Gloves, Dentist Light.
Pill Bottles, Medicine Fridge, Prescription Pad, Cough Medicine, Product Shelf.
Ash Pile, Urn, Body Bag, Examination Table, Incinerator, Body Trays.
Medical set Signs.
For the shelves i made them from a end table so people who don't have OFB can use them. As far as i know, *most* of the objects require a certain expansion, i had uni, nl and ofb when i made these, but they may not require all these ep's. The Terms and Conditions of all my creations is in my Signature, so make sure you read them. I hope you enjoy these objects. :D
NOTE: Some quality on the images is average because i had to edit the pictures in paint, the reason i did that is because PhotoShop CS (what i normally use) makes images really big, and i thought it would be over the image size limit.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Medical set Collection.rar
Size: 5.5 KB · Downloads: 77,506 · 17th Jul 2006
|5.5 KB||77,506||17th Jul 2006|
Size: 2.92 MB · Downloads: 89,257 · 16th Jul 2006
|2.92 MB||89,257||16th Jul 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Terms & Conditions
- Objects: You can recolour objects i have made, but you cannot include the mesh. You can upload recolours to paysites, but you cannot include the mesh. You can include them in houses, except for on the exchange !
- Clothing: You can recolour clothing i have made, but you cannot include the mesh.You can upload recolours to paysites, but you cannot include the mesh. If you want to use abit of the texture, ask first.
- Hacked Objects: If you would like to use some of the coding in it, ask me first. You can replace the mesh of my hacked objects, but you must link to the thread.
If you have any inquiries, make sure you contact me first before you go ahead and do it. I would also appreciate it if you were to contact me first before doing anything, mainly because i would like to see what you have come up with.