Wedgewood Winter Birds Dining Set
Uploaded 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:25 AM · Updated 13th Jun 2013 at 3:54 PM by simdebster : Adding Yggdrasil's table mesh which is file share friendly and I had been given permission back in 2005 to repost the mesh.
Just a quick few words. I know that this is a winter set, but it is so hot where I am right now that I welcome anything winter. I could not wait to get this set finished and out to you because I love the default override china so much from this set and I want to actually get to play with it in my game instead of just doing QC on it. I hope that you love it as much as I do.
A quick tip about using default overrides: This works out well for me, so I thought that I would share (most of you probably already do something similar). I create a Default Override folder under Downloads in the game. I put all of my default override files (genetics, china, etc.) in this folder so that it is easy to find for one thing, but it is also easy to change the extensions when I want to have a different file in my game. For instance, I am going to start using the WWB china in my game and so I will set my WG china's extension to .off. Quick and easy since they are all in the same place.
2 baby highchairs (Maxis wood and my dark wood)
2 Ergo Supreme dining chairs (solid and print)
2 Bon Appetite dining chairs (solid and print)
3 styles of ygg's beautiful tables
1 Designer Chandelier
1 style of China and 1 medium wood recolor (matches Maxis wood) for Gromit's beautiful Welsh Dresser
2 styles of Night Life's Upscale Dining tables and wood base recolor (EP2 Only)
1 WWB Default Override Dinnerware - includes serving dishes, dinner plates, dessert plates, baby bowl, glass, and dishes for both the cheap and expensive dishwasher.
Make sure you have the meshes for the Welsh Dresser and Yggdrasil's tables.
Links to sets that match this set:
Multiple room set
Links to meshes:
I have included the mesh to Yggdrasil's tables in the downloads below because the link at Sims 2 Friends is not working.. (Updated 13 June 13)
Welsh Dresser by Gromit
A special thanks to Gromit, Yggdrasil, creators of Simpe, and creators of the CEP.
My recolor files are always "File-Share-Friendly" and must remain FREE for download (that means if they are included in a house that is posted on a paysite, then the house itself has to be a free download).
Join my updates notification list by either e-mail or PM.
And last but not least, I hope that you like the set. Enjoy!
Title: Shiny Things Inc. Whisp-Aire Dishwasher Dishware by SimDebster - Wedgewood Winter Birds
Description: Tired of losing sleep from loud automatic dishwashers? The Whisp-Aire dishwasher uses patented HydroFonic technology, combining bio-longitudinal, high-frequency, low-oscillation sonic waves, as well as soap and water, to quietly scrub your dishes. It’s a silent revolution in cleanliness.
| Ygg's Table Mesh
Size: 7.02 MB · Downloads: 1,200 · 13th Jun 2013
|7.02 MB||1,200||13th Jun 2013|
Size: 92.6 KB · Downloads: 6,721 · 23rd Jul 2006
|92.6 KB||6,721||23rd Jul 2006|
Size: 34.0 KB · Downloads: 6,729 · 23rd Jul 2006
|34.0 KB||6,729||23rd Jul 2006|
Size: 1.54 MB · Downloads: 7,641 · 23rd Jul 2006
|1.54 MB||7,641||23rd Jul 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.