Urban Reflections Part 2: The Glass Elevator
Uploaded 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:18 PM · Updated 25th Aug 2007 at 9:27 PM by macarossi
Anyway, now it's fully functional, at least I think it is. I hope you'll give me some feedback.
The mesh is slightly larger than the original Maxis. I figured I could make it bigger as the elevator is supposed to be placed in the middle of the room for everyone to see.
The elevator comes in three colours:gold, silver and offblack.
Vertices for the frame are 2148. Just for comparison: Maxis original frame has 3318 vertices, which is quite a bit more.
The doors have not been changed. I was afraid it would mess up the animations so I left the original ones.
Important: you cannot use this elevator in combination with the original Maxis ones. I mean you cannot put an original Maxis elevator and stack the Glass Elevator on top of it (or under it).
Feel free to recolour. Please, do not upload to pay sites.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Now you can see and be seen! And most certainly you can get in the evening Sim news if you try to use this elevator for something other than getting from one floor to antoher.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 163.3 KB · Downloads: 112,037 · 2nd Aug 2006
|163.3 KB||112,037||2nd Aug 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.