New Weather atmosphere _Update
Updated: 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:11 PM by -Maylin-
I've made a buy able "sky", it projects new clouds in the atmosphere, every night at 12 the sky will change effect and project a another type of clouds e.g. Stormy clouds, Sunny day, Raining clouds, Clear Day etc. Witch means every day will have different weather!
You can click on the "sky" itself and select manual weather or auto weather witch allows you to change the weather your self... There are 12 kinds of cloud effects, you can also choose witch cloud effect you want by clicking on the sky!
You have to have move_objects on to place the "sky" outside your house,
once you've placed the sky click on it, Choose Weather, and any month to activate it.
You can find it under Buy mode, Lighting and it costs $0
Go have a look at GunMod's Radiance Light System 2.1
It Includes 4 Times of day for Downtown and University (if you have the EP)
This means you can have a morning, daytime, evening and night effect on the clouds! (The reddish pictures)
Please Ask me if you want to recolour my object!
I like to give credit to Inge Jones and Delphy for helping me with the coding.
I hope you enjoy this object! please feel free to use it in movies or any pictures you choose to upload!!
For everyone that "cant" grab the objects and delete, don't click on the little ball click on the sky it self! The same if you don't get a pie menu, click on the sky it self. The ball is there for placing only.
If you only view a part of the sky, go to the game, options-F5, then Game options, and put neighborhood view distance on extra large.
If your sky is Dark during the day, or bright during the night, its because you have to put it outside your house not inside.
1) Fixed GUID
2) Buyable in community lots
3) Lower atmosphere
You do NOT need to re download this file, just if your having problems in game...
Just replace the old one with the new one file.
Old File got 28,964 Downloads
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Created by Chris Please place with "move_objects on" cheat code. Click on the sky itself for options in live mode or to grab the object to move it and delete it in buy mode.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 725.1 KB · Downloads: 120,081 · 5th Sep 2006
|725.1 KB||120,081||5th Sep 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.