New Meshes: Camping Chair Set | High-Res. Textures
Updated: 30th Jul 2009 at 2:57 PM by -Maylin-
Well today I introduce you to the current generation in portable outdoor seating.
With it's durable 100% polyester sitting surface, and strong, but incredibly light-weight brushed aluminum frame, the SimCamp Chair Set will not be forgotten. It looks good inside and out, but is reccommended for outdoor use. :D
As said in the title this set has high resolution or really crisp and clear textures. Here is an in-game picture of the texture close-up.
Poly Counts: Arm Chair - 3046 - Sorry it's a little high
Chair w/ no Arms - 2526
Table - 1546
In-Game Costs: Arm Chair - 45
Chair w/ no Arms - 23
Table - 32
Catalogue Placement: Seating > LivingChairs and Recliners (for chairs)
Surfaces > Coffee Tables (for table)
Files: ZK_campingset_MESHES - The base file - You must get this for the set to work. The default color is DARK BLUE. The includes all required meshes.
ZK_campingset_RECOLORS - The different colors shown below. All files included.
Feel free to recolor these (they're fun to monogram!) with credit to me for the mesh. Don't include the mesh with your recolors. Link back here for the mesh.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.35 MB · Downloads: 6,815 · 1st Sep 2006
|2.35 MB||6,815||1st Sep 2006|
Size: 528.4 KB · Downloads: 7,554 · 1st Sep 2006
|528.4 KB||7,554||1st Sep 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please don't call my stuff your own. I spent alot of time on them in the past. Plagiarism isn't in.