*updated 02/09 with Fat Morph*Torment Bootz! Two outfits for your goth girls - with SPIKES!
Updated: 31st Aug 2008 at 11:03 PM - updating file
I updated this mesh to include the Fat Morph that a lot of people wanted and I am now able to make. So, if you want your sims to gain weight and still wear this, download the file named Torment Bootz v.02 for the new version - Delete the previous file first!
Why is the other set removed now?
At first, I thought that adding the fat morph counts as an extra group in the mesh. Tiggerypum pointed out my mistake (thanks!!). It doesn't actually increase the poly count of the mesh, soo...everyone can download it safely. The count hasn't changed.
I decided since it's by far my best mesh yet I would upload it here for everyone I started it with an entirely different idea in mind (hence the name of the mesh "thigh high boots" which didn't quite work out as I had wanted it to but instead morphed itself into this outfit: chunky gothic "torment" boots with plenty of spikes to go around (as my boyfriend pointed out, you wouldn't want to upset a lady wearing these ), a short skirt with a lopsided belt (with an actual "real skirt" feel, as in, she has panties under there and all).
For detail on the boots and the spiked collar, refer to the screenshots. I made two textures for it, one with a red and black arm warmer and spiderweb patterned tights, another of a more grungy sort featuring a ripped net top, and stripped black and white leggings. Both have the shiny latex boots
It shows up for both Adults and Young Adults. Works with the base game as well.
Special Thanks to:
-HystericalParoxism and Tiggerypum for their tutorial
-Nouk for her endless patience, tutoring and for answering all of my noob questions :P
-Milkshape and the Unimesh plugin
-You MAY retexture my mesh and upload your creation on a FREE site
-You MAY include the mesh with your creation as long as credit is given
-You may NOT redistribute/clone/claim it as your own
-You may NOT upload it/and/or retextures on paysites
-Credit must be given and a link back here or to Noukiesims2.com
Other than that, enjoy, and let me know what you think!
Thanks to coffeeKat for testing it out without Uni (it works!) and to Tig for informing me about how meshes compatibility works.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Torment Bootz v.02.rar
Size: 630.6 KB · Downloads: 7,304 · 2nd Sep 2007
|630.6 KB||7,304||2nd Sep 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
Ghanima's Sim Creations
Find my new stuff at my Dreamwidth