Foxes - Breed Files ( Updated Images )
Updated: 20th Oct 2006 at 3:39 PM - Updates images
Foxes are a species closely related to dogs and cats, though most people consider them to be a dog species - not true, they are only fertile with other foxes - but they have much more in common with the housecat, especially in dispostion. They, for example, will use the litterbox, are solitary mini-predators, and are far more independant than a dog. Hence, why these foxes mew.
Included is the lovely silver 'red fox' or vulpes vulpes, as well as the richly warm red 'red fox'. Modelling for the pictures are Kitsune and Todd. These are the breed files, at least in theory, and I hope you enjoy them.
---Images updated - thanks LyricLee - and text editted for accuracy.
Also, it might be noted in these pictures the red fox, Todd, has blue eyes. The breed file has both colours with brown, I was just being fanciful with the play version remakes of the foxes.
Description: This is a vulpes vulpes, otherwise known as a red fox. This one is in a beautiful shade of silver. Pay no mind to the meowing, the cat base was used because foxes are rather more cat-like in personality an habits, both being solitary mini-predators. Foxs will use litterboxes in the real world too, for example.
Description: Another vulpes vulpes, or red fox, this one in more traditional tones. Again, pardon the mewing, but for a fox, I feel a cat makes a better base.
Size: 21.4 KB · Downloads: 5,195 · 19th Oct 2006
|21.4 KB||5,195||19th Oct 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
1: My stuff must remain free.
2: Feel free to retexture, but please put a link to the mesh - in the case of objects gotten with one of my houses, please put a link to the house download.
3: If you retexture, or use my objects, please send me a PM so I can see how my stuff is used. I really want to see how other people use my creations!