Sari with Border for Adults and Young Adults
An Indian friend of mine told me that the back drape should only be about as long as the back of the knee, and I tried doing that, but while I am usually a stickler for authenicity, I think the back drape looks better when it is floor length, so I am leaving it that way.
As always, feel free to recolor, revise and post my meshes, as long as you give me credit for the original mesh.
Please DO NOT post my meshes at pay sites or The Sims Exchange. I have made occasional exceptions, but if you post on TSR or any other pay site, get permission first and link back to MTS2 for the mesh.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
BJE-af Border Sari.zip
Size: 494.0 KB · Downloads: 17,598 · 20th Oct 2006
|494.0 KB||17,598||20th Oct 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.