The Paintings: Elizabeth de Valois
Uploaded 24th Oct 2006 at 7:00 PM · Updated 16th Jul 2007 at 12:09 PM by alexasrosa : New link for mesh
This is another from the new series, inspired by paintings.
It can be any kind of painting from any era. It’s just a question of inspiration.
So, keep paying attention ;o)
Elizabeth de Valois (April 2, 1545 – October 3, 1568) was a daughter of Henry II of France and Catherine de' Medici
After a painting by Juan Pantoja de la Cruz
Dress Mesh by Sussi
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 844.6 KB · Downloads: 3,207 · 24th Oct 2006
|844.6 KB||3,207||24th Oct 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Victorian: Victorian Dress Mesh + Victorian Maid, Nanny, and Formal Textures by SussisSoGoodSims|
To all those who did not read my last journal entry: I’m not making Sims clothes anymore. As a matter of fact, I don’t even have the game installed.
The clothes I uploaded to this site can be freely used – a note telling they are mine would be nice. Regarding the meshes…well, if they are out of the air, maybe you can try the graveyard or ask around for those who have them. They are not mine, so I really can’t help you.
Thanks so much for all your support, and if you want to see what I’ve been doing, you can visit my gallery at http://alexasrosa.deviantart.com/