Nouk Dark lady Braids - Braids hairdo for ladies of all ages!
Uploaded 11th Nov 2006 at 12:14 PM · Updated 12th Nov 2006 at 4:46 PM by Nouk
Hi guys! Im finally back with that hairstyle I was working on before I had Pets installed. Well, it's finally finished, and my game finally works normally again! (ugh, don't ask... long annoying story).
This hair is and ethnic hairstyle, but any girl could wear it! (The blondes look nicer on lighter skintones.) It bounces and moves around, it's bumpmapped, and it's for all ages!
* All ages
* 10 binned colors
* Animated and bouncy
* Bumpmapped, thus looks nicer if your card enables bumpmapping
MAJOR thanks to:
Divino (Legacy Echo) for building the packages and testing when my game wasn't working!
Ghanima Atreides for testing, recoloring and bearing my whining for her to test for me all the time!
Dr_Pixel for being a friendly help and saviour for every mesher out there!
Wes_H for being a great help for every mesher and being friendly for every noobie!
Hysterical Paroxysm and everyone else who listened to me whine about my game! lol
* Recolor recolor recolor!! I want to see millions of recolors! This style needs many more! Link back to this thread, though!
* Only upload anywhere where it's not pay, and credit!
Enjoy, and pay a visit to www.noukiesims2.net as well! Free site!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Nouk - DarkLadyHair - RecolorsAndMeshes - Repacked.rar
Size: 4.02 MB · Downloads: 74,846 · 12th Nov 2006
|4.02 MB||74,846||12th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.